HybridZ

Kameari Gear Sets

MONZTER

i'm going to assume that they work with any of transmissions that come on the engines/cars listed in the charts.

some could probably work on a stateside cars, like the R32 GTS fitting in the Z32 5spd.

Thanks, Info like the R32 the same as the Z32 5 speed is what I was looking for.

Do any of the other models listed use the same trans as the KA

some could probably work on a stateside cars, like the R32 GTS fitting in the Z32 5spd.

The Z32 NA and TT manual transmissions have the same/similar internals to the RB25DET manual tranny...the RB25DET wasn't available until the Skyline R33 (GTS-T).

The Kameari ad says "Skyline GTS (R32)". There were a few different R32 GTS models available, so it could either be an RB20DE, RB25DE or RB20DET (not sure if all three differ from each other or not, or which US model transmissions they are similar to).

I remember reading that the Silvia transmissions (SR20DET S13/S14) internals are the same/similar to the KA transmissions.

Check out this thread that talks about the RB20, RB25, and SR trannies (also includes a link to Dave's SR to L tranny swap writeup):

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=111094&highlight=sr%2A

Hope that helps.