HybridZ

Very rare Z piece

Mycarispurty

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-240Z-280Z-NISSAN-280ZX-TURBO-N42-HEAD-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ230128543632QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33617QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Very rare as in only 5 bazillion of them made. I guess it might be rare since due to wrecks and parts horders, there may be only 2.9 bazillion left for the average joe to purchase.

Agreed.

But I don't recall a N42 being turboed inless modded. Just another guy trying to sell parts fast. Can't blame him for trying.:P

Well maybe I should sell mine then :D.

Well, can't you see? It's rare because it's a TURBO N42 head. That's so rare, I've never heard of it. I think he's a bit out in left field for this part, but at least he's not insane on prices.

He's a decent guy. He listed a set of L24 rods, but I found them to be L26 rods. Contacted him about the mistake and he cancelled the auction lot immediately and was interested in how to recognize a real set of L24 rods.

After I sent him some photos and instructions about how to recognize a L24 rods, he was happy to set me up with Z parts deal in the future...