HybridZ

I am #2 in NV!

cpt jack

I entered a ford compitation, i did a written test and was able to go up reno to go for the final testing... a car... i came to reno well prepared, they take a brand new 07 grand marques and mess it up, bad relays, fuses, sencors, lights, harnesses things like that. Well you got an 1.5hrs to complete the car and get it to final judging, any ways i got all the bugs except one, and the one that we did not get was one that we did not check unfortunetly, but i came in second in nv the whole state of nv, i got 10k of scolorships, snap on screw drivers, a 250$ fluke, and an ipod! but yea just thought id share lol really happy! :twisted: Hopefully this is my big ticket to shelby! :shock:

as a disgruntled 20 year ford tech-you will soon learn what warrenty time on flat rate means if you work in a dealership-nothing like working for free.know anything about the ford dealer in henderson?they have an ad for techs on needtechs.com website.

as a disgruntled 20 year ford tech-you will soon learn what warrenty time on flat rate means if you work in a dealership-nothing like working for free.know anything about the ford dealer in henderson?they have an ad for techs on needtechs.com website.

im going for the shelby factory at the race way...

hahaha thanks guys yea some of the techs where asses but if you go in knowin ur ♥♥♥♥ then ur set... it was alot of fun and i really dont think you can put a price on something like that... well the experience at least.... :P