HybridZ

Fibreglass flares?

Guest bleh

Guest bleh

Hi

Was wondering if anyone can tell me whether or not these flares are fibreglassed onto the car?

If so how do you rekcon you'd go about that. Or mebe the guards have just been rolled? They look kinda big to be just rolled? Love the look of this car... he's got it just rite IMO

Any info on where to get these flares or whatnot from would be much appreciated

cheers

hot yella_thumb.jpg

I can't see if those flares have dimples. I don't think they are ZG's. They are more likely to be old MSA flares, not sure if they still sell them.

Nah, if they get glassed in, they eliminate the rivet "dimples" and everything gets smoothed over. Those flares are almost the exact size of ZGs.

Davy

Nah, if they get glassed in, they eliminate the rivet "dimples" and everything gets smoothed over. Those flares are almost the exact size of ZGs.

Davy

Ya they are about the right size. What threw me off was the way that the flares ended into the body. Doesn't look like the ZG's, but it could be.

Guest bleh

Cheers for the answers guys

I did think that they were the same size as the ZG's, as the MSA ones are a little over the top i think... wasn't sure if it was possible (to glass over the holes professionally) thats all... I guess anything is possible when you have some who knows what they are doing eh

Ill talk to some fibreglass peeps and see what they say... will let youse know if you're interested...

Cheers again