HybridZ

280Z master cylinder heat shield into 240Z

Does the heat shield that is on the side of the brake master cylinder in a 280Z bolt into the 240Z fairly easy? My turbo in the orange car is heating up my resivours pretty good, and I think I can notice the brake fade after driving around for some time on a hot day. May have to do with pads, and such, but there's no doubt that the master cylinder is much warmer than it should be.

I kind of agree with Scottie. I would do both the heat shield and the hood vents. You could score a 280 hood, but I like the later vents better. I'm planning on scoring an 82-83 ZX hood and cutting the vents out and welding into my hood. I've got a parts 280 and I've been eyeballing the same shield for my car. If Nissan considered it neccessary for the NA motor, seems like an excellent idea on the turbo motor. I'm still waiting on my clutch in order to do my motor trans swap Tony, but I'll still send you some digi photos.