HybridZ

having problems with my ms

280tyler

i'm starting to get a little fed up with this thing if i have my laptop hooked up to my ms and turn it over after about 2-4 sec mt will go not responding so i cant see what is going on i have reinstall every thing and it didn't help i'm using a usb adepter off diy auto tune then i found out it mas dropping spark so i got the dizzy tested and replied now i have good spark but i still cant get it running i was wondering if there is some one i can send my box to to get it tested to try and narrow down where the problem is coming from

i have ms v3

i running it on a turbo motor as per instructions on diy auto tune

thanks

We had one customer recently who was having trouble with a noisy USB connection. There's two things to check:

1. If the cable does not plug correctly into the USB port and can wiggle too much, it can lose the connection and make things lock up.

2. Try editing the common.ini file, found here on a typical install: C:Program FilesMegaSquirtmtCommoncommon.ini Change the line where it says InterWriteDelay=1 to InterWriteDelay=5.

These things solved the issues he was having.

well i just got my car running relatively good for not being able to see what is going on with it i don't have a clue what is wrong with it i think i'll head over to radio shack and buy another usb adapter i was just wondering if anyone had any more ideas

thanks