HybridZ

Simulated runs 280z vs 2 Z06's on treadmill

Z U L8R

400rwhp RB25'd 280z vs 07 c6 Z06 /w intake/headers/exhaust + tune = 501 rwhp = 1 out of 6 >_<

once again this is all computer generated & simulated on a giant treadmill in mexico giving the viewers the ILLUSION of speed.

Sorry it's so hard to see, i wish the camera had night vision, bear with us lol.

first run 45-120 he grinds third, finally gets it in, and still walks like a badass lol

second run 45-120 he tries starting in first gear, he said he got a lil squirly, my "shining star" run and win :-D i comment on my brakes.

third run 60-120 i try starting in third instead of second cause he was saying 45 is too slow, he pwns me, and i tell him me starting in third = bad idea, lol , *my plea for mercy HAHAHA!

the other 3 runs vs him = Him by 2 car lengths consistently.

with only 26hp less, this one's more "even." this vid is vs the other C6 Z06 with just intake/exhaust +tune 474 rwhp, basically it's even till right at the end he pulls me by about a fender/half car

enjoy :lol:

run 1

run 2

i let off at 120, he goes into 4th and you see how fast those mofos are

run 3

word of caution : DON'T RUN c6 z06's passed 120 lol

me with the 4.11 open diff, 45-120 = 2nd,3rd, and 4th redline

z06 45-120 = 1st or 2nd (preference) to 3rd redline =120 GG@1 shift

so while i'm going into my "overdrive gear" they're only starting 4th gear. that's why i say passed 120 is not a good idea lol. the second guy said before the mods he put down 454 rwhp cold, but at operating temp was 434 rwhp consistently/realistically.

my conclusion is....

1. C6 Z06's are frickin sick

2. 26hp makes a big difference

3. I should be able to whoop a bone stock C6 Z06

4. Glad all this is simulated on a treadmill in mexico :lol:

once again this is all computer generated & simulated on a giant treadmill in mexico giving the viewers the ILLUSION of speed.
^^^:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:^^^

im impressed with you being able to hang. them new z06s aint no slouches. just wish the videos were clearer

LOL@bryan

aiight =] . i finally ran someone i know on an 06' 600rr. i used to ride with him before i sold my 01 Ninja ZX7R. since I did better vs the Z06's when i started in second I'd like to run him from 2nd instead of 3rd. but from a 3rd pull he's the same as the 474hp Z06, basically even till the end, then he pulls by just a hair. which humbled me cause he's the first 600 that's gotten me, so i will admit 90% of bikes is the rider.

i'm still looking for a stock Z06 guy so i can hurt his feelings HAHAHA

my opinion those cars honestly are probably the all around best production car made at this time.

oh come on ... it's only painted pretty colors ... nothing under it ... only 160hp at the rear ... wheel ... :) ...

the megasquirt is nice by the way, you might want to considser it when you look to upgrade ... my 65#'s are a little big at idle, but i've gotten it to the point that it'll idle well, and when i rev it up it'll come back down and continue to idle ... before it would just die from getting overloaded w/ fuel

i just sold one of my 240sx's for $3500 today, so i'm definately searching for stand alone. apexi power fc is hard to find but i may be in luck if my friend comes through, aem ems is expensive as hell, ♥♥♥♥ even haltech is cheaper than aem. i was thinking definately standalone is priority so i can adjust timing and get rid of vvt, then like stage 1 cams (nothing i have to modify the head to do) and or 150 shot of the laughy gas LOL. really another 100hp'd be plenty to make those z06's my dirty sluts muwhahahhaa *evil laugh.

if i wasn't so impatient i'd put a motor in the eclipse gsx, sell that, then have more money to make me money, but i'm an impulsive ass so i'll more than likely be doing wheelies next to bryan ^_^ the weather's so nice right now =]

lol go with the stand alone ;) bikes are over rated :D i love my haltech and it lets me keep the vvt and when exactly to turn it on and turn it off so i'll still have a nice idle and little better low to mid. After puttin the thermostat in my radiator i realized the haltech controls the electric fan too.........doh :D you still runnin the stock injs? just gettin myself prepared ;)

ya i saw his reverse lights come on i was like ooooooo LOL.

my set up's pretty simple

550 deutch werks side fed

GReddy intake manifold

Q45 Thr Body

XS Power top mount exhaust manifold (had to notch a pie out of it to turn the flange down a little so i could fit the....

GT30/71R dual bb

Z32 maf

stock computer + safc2

buick grand national coil pack + msd 8.5 mm wires

ngk 3330's BCPR7ES @ .028 gap

Tial 38mm external w/gate with a 9-13lb spring i got through summit for like $25

Greddy Profec B (the ole school joint =] )

intercooler's an ebay 27 1/2" from end to end, core is like 24 or 25" by 11.5" tall by 3" thick

Blitz Bov

OS Geiken Super Single unsprung clutch/flywheel. the 3 puck discdidn't have much meat left so i got the clutch guy to make me a 6 puck disc and resurface everything.

I'm running the RB20 tranny, so my speedo works + if i ever go 26 i have a spare 25 tranny, plus i used the stock driveshaft and modified the stock trans mount so it'd all work. I got my buddy to modify the L28 metal engine mount brackets.

Toyota 4x4 brakes in the front, rears are still drum >_< ooOOOOoo

85-86 200sx r200 rear end which is a 4.11 open diff

custom 3" exhaust with waste gate recirced.

as far as internals, it's all stock, just a thicker metal head gasket, and arp head studs

that's basically my set up.

i'd like to get a griffin or ron davis radiator but, i'll probably start with an N1 water pump and see how that goes. i'll do that when i do cams more than likely.

your setup is close to what mine is right now

I pretty much have the same ic as you but a bit bigger

i have a custom made intake manifold

blitz bov

adjustable fpr

haltech e6k

ron davis radiator

electric fan controlled by haltech

boost controller managed by haltech

stock clutch so far but plan to upgrade soon

stock injs again plan to upgrade soon

t3/t4e hybrid turbo .70 on the compressor side exhaust side is the stock .63 a/r but it has been machined out to handle a full t4 wheel(internally gated)I have the full t4 housing that will probably be going back on with an external gate.

rb25 trans

stock rb25

3" ic piping from turbo to intake

65mm tb

stock diff for now (vette irs is coming soon)

3" air inlet to turbo all mandrel bent aluminum

does anyone know how much the stock clutch can handle?