HybridZ

Carb flange to 75mm Throttle body billet adapter

Im in the process of making this part.. ive drawn it in the CAD/CAM and im about to machine it....but you know while i have the mill setup i can make a small batch if anyone is interested..ill sell em for $125 or so. but basicly it bolts to the intake manifold in place of a carb. its 1.5" or 2" tall and tapers from the carb flage 4150 to 75mm FOR TB. well thats what size im going to try on my car but you could give me your tb spacing and i could easly make 80mm 90mm 100 etc.. DOMINATOR flange also.. this part will be 100% billet 6061 t6 alum kellerd and ball milled 3D... and instead of having a 90% bend then TB it will bolt right on the intake and will use a silicone hose 90% bend...

you just building adapters? for tb

you got any pics?

can you build 4150 to 4100 with less than 1" hieght?

i only say this cause ive gor a single plane efi intake and a 4100 tb but the current spacer is like 3" with the hat wont fit under the hood

i dont have a pic but i got a wireframe model but i made its 2" tall and has a nice taper... i can make it 1" but the taper might not be as effective...but i dont see how it wouldnt work good... and i can get it to fit under the hood that would be great.... monday ill try to upload a pic of the wireframe