HybridZ

well it runs and drives :)

scottyMIz

as the title says it runs and drives :D i got her running and driving on saturday and drove it around a bit. I must say at 11psi on my old turbo and rb25 feels like 25psi on my old turbo and l28et :D. i have a good tune on it now but i have to find a way to set the timing right. I was thinking i could take the number one coil off and extend the wire so i can get a clip on it and set it that way. I'm gonna get some vids hopefully tomorrow of me gettin on it and going by the camera. I was gonna take some today but i left the camera at work. I have to sort all the wires out yet and hook the vtec to the haltech yet but it runs very good and smooth. Much better than on the l28.

thanks jitter, and kenny....lol u must know me all too well :D I wanna run more boost but i found the limit of the stock clutch :( about 11 psi seemed to slip when gettin on it yesterday. But after we did the tuning and ran it more it didn't slip anymore??????? musta been some crap left on the clutch or something. Anyway i'm lookin for another clutch, ayone have suggestions and links to sites?