HybridZ

How to sell stuff better on Ebay??

OlderThanMe

• 6 months later...

I found a free way to host lots of pics on Ebay...

I got a free site from

www.xanga.com

Use the 1Gb of free photo upload storage. For $25/year you get 10GB of upload space. You can easily change picture size in Xanga to better/bigger sizes.

I write my Ad like I was posting a blog with pictures and all. When I get it to look good then I hit the HTML button and copy the HTML code.

When I list the ad I just paste the HTML in the body of the ad with whatever I designed on the Xanga blog editor.

You can list all of the photos that you want for free and can make designs for background etc in Xanga.

That reduces my Ebay cost in about half.

kills the 15c per photo, gallery costs, etc...

Just thought that I'd post my sucess here.

OTM

Here are some sample pics of a stock T3 that went for about $525 on eBay.

I previously sold a stock T3 a few weeks earlier and it sold for $80.. but it was dirty and oily.

Cleanliness!!!

Oh and of course a very accurate LONG description.. more info the better. just make sure you get the info straight

*Time* It is important to list the auction so it ends on PAYDAY! The average American works a 8a-5p job and get paid on friday... some once a week, some once every two weeks.. so they come home around 6pm-ish and browse eBay to spend their money...

try to find a good time to match with MST/EST etc etc. Give them time to come home... grab a snack.. get comfy.. browse emails and the news websites.. then ebay. =)

8619040498.jpg

8619040317.jpg

8619040470.jpg

8619040570.jpg

Notice I even painted the metal downpipe flange w a high temp ceramic spray paint and even the bolts?! it just looks clean =)