HybridZ

My Parts List So Far

Corzette

Hey guys, just thought Id update everyone on the parts that I have now for my next build. The first list is things I have already purchased and the second are the things Im still getting. I buy one major thing each month or so while Im here. Oh and I have a LS1 engine/Tranny savings account that gets some deposits monthly. 3 more years and she outta be nice and fat...hehe. Maybe this list would help others with thiers:

Z32TT DIFF JOEL HYBRIDZ $300.00

R200 ALUM MUSTACHE BAR LONG NOSE ARIZONAZ $249.00

BILLET REAR BRACE SETUP ARIZONAZ $349.00

Q45 DIFF MAICHOR $50.00

R200 LSD DIFF TRADE $100.00

2 300ZX CV AXLES TRADE $0.00

4 Q45 CV AXLES JOEL HYBRIDZ $0.00

Q45 DRIVESHAFT FLANGE Infinity is 3102-69 $70.00

Z32 DRIVESHAFT FLANGE 6 bolt is 3102-42 $70.00

R230 AXLES WITH STOPS MODERN MOTORSPORTS $398.00

LS1 INSTALL KIT JOHNS CARS $320.00

IMSA FENDER SET OMER $1,200.00

REAR DUCK WING PAULO $60.00

REAR CORVETTE FULL PANEL ZFIBERGLASS $275.00

SS FIBER HOOD 280ZONE $500.00

GNOSE PROXLAMOUS $500.00

GNOSE HINGE BADDOG PARTS $225.00

$4,586.00

Things still need:

COILOVER SET MODERN MOTORSPORTS $430.00

Q45 MUSTACHE BAR ARIZONA Z $249.00

REAR 5 LUG BILLET STUBS MODERN MOTORSPORTS $695.00

Q45 AXLE COMPANION ADAPTOR 6 BOLT MODERN MOTORSPORTS $430.00

Q45 FRONT MOUNT HYBRIDZ? $..?

R230 FRONT MOUNT ARIZONA Z? $..?

FIBERGLASS DASH REACTION RESEARCH $300.00

WHEELS CCWs $1,750.00

BIG BRAKES FRONT ARIZONAZ $1,200.00

BIG BRAKES REAR ARIZONAZ $1,200.00

$6,454.00

These are just the main parts needed but ofcoarse all the little stuff like fuel cell and hoses, electrical, gauges, seats etc will be bought as needed when I start my project. Still wouldnt mind a CF dash and center console....

Terry

Which one of those 4 diffs are you going with, the R230? the other ones must be for ballast...wish I had 4 diffs (I think mine's busted...)

Max, Im gonna put the LSD Long R200 in my Black 240. Gonna put the Aluminum brace setup in the Orange 280 to style it up since its a show car basically. Ill use the R230 in the new build preferably if someone ever makes a mount or Ill just install everything and go get it done at a competent race shop. I just want my new LS1 wide body to have the strongest parts available so all the heavy duty stuff will be for the new build. Im sure by the time I come back there should be some more options for front mounts for the short R200 or R230. damn this stuff is getting expensive but I wouldnt wanna be doing anything else....its such a rush to create your own ride as you know!

If I decide to make the R230 a permanent install Ill just have a shop weld in some cross beams left to right and tie into the frame on either side and then weld some mounting tabs off the cross beams and be done with it. Ill just need to source a spare R230 but should be plentiful for awhile I expect. I like Cozy's setup too and may just go that route.....decisions....decisions...

Terry

Oh, I knew you were a baller Terry, but I didn't know you had it like that with three project cars! Answer me this: are any of them on three spoke wheels, or was my opinion of your taste all wrong after all?

No three spokes yet, I reserved that for my old 190E back in the days...hehehe. Hey ya gotta have a stereo that plays music with some bass to roll the three spokes!!!:mrgreen: I dont have a stereo in the cars yet...:icon45:

Terry