HybridZ

510 suspension/wheel fitment issues

Alright, I'm reaching the final stages of my suspension/brakes swap on my 72 510 coupe. I've done 280zx brakes/struts/coilovers etc.. up front, and ermish racing coilover units in the rear. The issue I'm running into know relates to the altered track width of the front and the rear of the car. The narrower track width in the front allowed me to fit my 15x8" wheels with 25mm adapters just right with a bit of poke with stretched tires. The problem is that the back wheels stick out really far now with the same adapters and wheels. My question is, if I need to get new wheels for it, will I need to get wider wheels in the front, so I get an even look, or will the front and back always look really staggered due the differing track widths? Also, is there any way to adjust camber in the rear besides slotting the crossmember? I really want these wheels to fit, but it's not looking good. Any help is awesome!

I ran ZX struts in the front of my 510 http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/articles/readers_dime_2_3.html and I ran 1" adapters in the front and 1/2 spacers in the rear. I could have went with a 1" adapter in the rear, too, but decided not to go that route. You cannot add negative camber in the rear w/o slotting. If the rears stick out too much, then why don't you got with without the spacers? Are you running a different bolt pattern with those adapters? Can you get those wheels in 4x4.5? Good luck.