HybridZ

Powerforce Dampner...GOOD NEWS!

bubbleguinea

so i got off the phone today with Sal from motorsport, and as it turns out i find out after our conversation, they dropped the price on the powerforce 80055 to $79.99, which is right around what i could get them to you guys at...

they dropped the prices on the 90055 series too $199...still a little high, about $20, but its a good deal.

bad news is, gabe, phillip, and the other guys, i got a call from my distributor, and they were wiped out of the pulleys, so they cancled my order a week later without telling me...

i wonder who wiped them out :wink:

good job MSA for lowering the prices for us!

so order em' up from MSA!

i still can however get the 90055 for about $199 shipped.....

so i got off the phone today with Sal from motorsport, and as it turns out i find out after our conversation, they dropped the price on the powerforce 80055 to $79.99, which is right around what i could get them to you guys at...

they dropped the prices on the 90055 series too $199...still a little high, about $20, but its a good deal.

bad news is, gabe, phillip, and the other guys, i got a call from my distributor, and they were wiped out of the pulleys, so they cancled my order a week later without telling me...

i wonder who wiped them out :wink:

good job MSA for lowering the prices for us!

so order em' up from MSA!

i still can however get the 90055 for about $199 shipped.....

I just looked on there website and it still shows them at 119.. think I should just call tomorrow?

Thanks

Gabe