HybridZ

im going to turbo the z here shortly.....

i figure im gonna need an ecu from a zt(which one is best the z31 or the stock 280zxt), second what about a manifold(i know an upgraded one is not necessary, but if so what brands are out there), third the actual turbo(im looking to get about 280-300whp, is this possible with a t3/t4 or would i have to go t3/t04e? any other good turbos?), fourth the intercooler(i have read about many different ic's like npr, stock srt4, xs power, etc., which would be best for this kind of power?) and last but not least a tuner(i was looking at the apexi afc neo, but i have heard mixed reviews....any thing besides megasquirt?)....any thing else i forgot will be greatly appreciated! thanks.....btw this is a 280zx that i want to turbo

I'm pretty sure that the AFC won't work with the ancient Bosch fuel management on the stock FI z's. I haven't tried it myself, but I remember reading a few things about it when i was looking for fuel management options. I was looking really hard at the Greddy eManage unit because I'd seen a lot of Honda guys I knew have really good results with it, but I finally ended up going with megasquirt 1 fuel only just to get the car running NA. I wasn't sure how to tune it, so it was running pretty bad for awhile. Then I discovered that the Megalogviewer program will analyze your map and auto-tune it for you, and I've had great results with that so far.