HybridZ

Wilwood suppliers?

I did some pricing and decided to go with the Arizona Z 240Z race brake setup. Unfortunate Dave will only airfreight to Australia at a cost of $325 (that's a comment by the way, not a critercism). I can have the mounting brackets made down here but does anyone know of reliable Wilwood suppliers in the US I could contact for the hats, rotors and calipers? West Coast if possible. Hopefully they will quote cheaper Pacific freight prices.

The hats are available from Wilwood. See item 170-1754 www.wilwood.org/racerpricelist.pdf

It's a relatively small market down here and the Oz suppliers have limited stock so they need to special order it themselves. Being a small market they charge premium prices and also have the freight cost. All up they are even more expensive.

I'll chase up the US suppliers mentioned - thanks. Any additional sources would be appreciated.

Just for interest I have purchased stuff from summitracing in the past - shipping to NZ was not a problem so I assume the same OZ (go for it what with our NZ and AU dollar so good vs the US currently)