HybridZ

Someone please help with wheels!

I have been looking for the past 6 months trying to find some decent wheels. But I'm hoping someone here is smarter than me and can help my dumb a** figure this out. I'm trying to find some 16" or 17" diameter wheels with a 9.5" width. But it's practically impossible to do with the 4 bolt pattern, unless you want to pay 800 bones per wheel... I can either go with the standard datsun 4 bolt pattern or I can make an adapter to use the honda pattern. 4x114/4x100 My backspacing is negative 3.5"/-44 These wheels will be used for racing but I do want some decent looking wheels that will show off my suspension too... I've looked through ALL of the stickys and have searched through the forums many times through and can't find anything. What I may end up resorting to is getting two sets of wheels, one just for racing i.e. diamond racing wheels or similar, and one set of 8" wide wheels (which seem to be more readily available) for street. But I'd rather just get one set of wheels. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Will I be able to find wide wheels for this specific application without paying out the butt for it?

The SSR Mesh 2 piece rims coming to me are 15 x 9.5 j with an offset of -2. The rear rims are 16 x 10j with an offset of -7. I will have to double check the offset numbers when I get home but they were too rare for me to pass up. I am expecting them to be delivered this Thursday. I like the deep dish rims with the low offsets because there is no way they rub on anything. Paired with some nice flairs and they look killer.