HybridZ

question to the RB, Z guys....

Zdrivertwitch

I am very happy to answer this question. I just weighed my car and the results are here http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=124391 .

Once you read the thread you will realise I am very very close to a perfect 50 50 weight distribution front to rear. These are just starting numbers considering I still have everything inside the car that came with the car except for the seats are different. After the swap my car handles better then it did before but since then I have done some mods. I only have motorsport springs and kyb struts along with suspension technique sway bars. Sooner or later I will install a full coilover setup on the car and well....you can guess how it will handle. A Z car will handle only as good as you can make it handle....meaning the more work you do to have a balanced car....the more fun you will have :)

the RB25 is supposedly lighter...

however if you are considering the RB for a track car you must consider some of the other problems with RB's..ie; the oiling problems and such...

I have been researching this since I want to do lapping days and am wanting the RB25...

You will end up spending what you bought the motor for to make it reliable on a circuit

just a heads up!

but the RB is definately what I am planning on getting still...