HybridZ

Parts Needed Please!

ZDrifter

Hi all, I need some parts if possible. I am replacing the clutch in my car and I already have the clutch disk and bearings. I will need a RB25 flywheel (RB20,RB26 I guess are the same). I dont care if its used it just needs to be able to machined and reusable. Basically I only have one day to do this and this is my daily driver so I need to have a machined flywheel ready to go in when I do the clutch. I did some searching and seems like the 300zx non-turbo flywheel is the same size but Im not 100% sure if it bolts up. I also need a rb25det dipstick, I will be doing the dipstick swap for the rear sump pan while the motor is out. Any help will be appreciated! Just let me know what you want for them and where you are located. I posted in the wanted ads but seems like this will get a quicker response thanks! Also Im pretty sure you have to have the pressure plate machined aswell but just wanted to make sure I am correct?

Well. I thought about it today and I'm just going to get a new pressure plate. Its not worth doing all the work and not getting a new pressure plate. As far as the flywheel, I cant afford a new one so thank you all for your help and Evan purple240zt I sent you an email. The 300zx non turbo pressure plate will bolt up to the RB25 correct? Thanks for your help guys!!

Nope supposed to get here tomorrow. I am just trying to find a place that will machine and balance it....I can only find places that will machine or balance it, not both and I really dont want to go to two different places to have it done. Thanks again!