HybridZ

I thought I would run this by your guys here first.....

Guest MitsuToodles

Guest MitsuToodles

Hey whats up everyone. I decided to drop this on here real quick...my apologies if this is the wrong spot but I figured this was the people that would want to see it so...here we go.

My buddy has a 280ZX Turbo with the F54 Block and the tranny says "L5???" on it but when I looked it up I couldn't find anything really so I might be looking at the wrong spot on the tranny. Anyways...He blew the head gasket on the car when he put a diesel turbo on it and decided to push 30+ lbs of boost. INSTEAD of fixing the head gasket he decided he wanted to take the time to do what he always wanted to do and he threw a 350 SBC into it. LONG story shot he moved away from here and I still have the bottom end and the tranny. I figured before I just hauled it down to the scrap yard that I would put it up here. I'll go over some quick details on it for everyones know-how about it.

Bottom end WILL need rebuilt. He left it outside and it got some rest on it. I can try and clean most of it up but as for the cylinder walls I think you'll wanna have it honed. It comes with the starter and a.c. compressor. Transmission worked great when he blew the head gasket. I can clean it up really good and it will be and look as good as new. I HAVE not taken anything off of it so everything should be there except for the head. It will need new lines that go from the tranny to the bottom end because they were cut to seperate the tranny and the bottom end. I can get pictures if needed.

As for price I literally have NO IDEA. Shoot me offers. Buyer pays for shipping. If you message me with an offer give me your shipping information and I can get a shipping quote for you....Feel free if your close enough to get ahold of me on here for local pickup as well.

Well sorry for going on for so long but hopefully someone can use this.

Thanks everyone!

Guest MitsuToodles

Yes its an automatic sorry forgot to mention that...ALSO I realized after I posted that I forgot to mention that is does not have the manifold on it either. Its the bottom end with pistons,rods, ect... and starter, ac pump.