HybridZ

For those who fish the fly.

Roostmonkey

Just got back from Labrador where I was fishing for trophy Brooktrout and thought I'd share a couple of pics. The fish are amazing and being that far away from any civilization is just an incredible feeling.No cell's, no PC, no other planes flying except our De Haviland Beaver floatplane. At one point we were 300 miles away from the nearest town casting dry's to Arctic Char, watching eagles fly around and Otters swiming here and there. There was still patches of snow in the shaded spots and the water was 52 degrees. I'm not a very spiritual guy but I definatley felt something uplifting and special happening to my soul while I was there.Thats all I have to say about that. Anyway, enjoy the pics.

Labrador002.jpg

Labrador013.jpg

Labrador003.jpg

The brookies are catch and release only but when I went further north for Arctic Char, we did just that, got a nice fire going on the rocky bank and wrapped em up in tinfoil with some onions and tomatoes, S&P and cooked em up streamside. It ranks right up there with best meal to date. They were still twitchen when we wrapped em up....mmmmm fresh fish.

Labrador057.jpg