HybridZ

my new rims

the offset is about 2mm wide by my math. my machinist said he'd whip me up some shims to make the differance. as far as the center caps go i'm going to see if i can machine me a set with a z in them to fit. they should be alright. heck for 2mm i could always just put a washer behind each lug.

The five lug 300ZX hub has a different offset then the 4 lug hub. You can swap the two but wheel mounting point moves outward about 1". Your new rims need about 24mm of offset to counter this new mounting location. the new rims are a 26mm offset. pretty close to the 24mm in which is what is needed. hopefully everything will go well. i'll keep you posted.

by the way scottygnz a friend of mine saw the new pics of your car and argued with me up and down that it was a porche. and also has anyone figured out if the southeast meet will be taped on video or not. i'm not going to be able to make it and would love to see it.

Haha, 300ZX hubs. That little extra bit of detail helps. I hope I am wrong, but if these are genuine Cobra rims, I would double-check the offset and not take the seller's word for it.

I get that all the time with my car. Question is, are they thinking 944 or 911? :D

I hope someone is planning to bring a videocam to tape the activities. I have an inverter in my car so no need to worry about batteries running down.