HybridZ

Good, Bad, and Ugly

Guest incalescence

Guest incalescence

I feel like an idiot right now. I think the lovely Texas sun (that's finally out, mind you) got to my head. I was out with my good friend and mechanic helping a friend of his get some parts out at his friend's wrecking yard. As always, I'm basically allowed to look through what is there, and if I need parts, I just have to pull them. Well, came across a 96 Thunderbird with the EDIS setup. So of course, I'm giddy, since I'm getting ready to go megasquirt and such. Well, I just got home from being out in the heat for 6 hours and discovered I didn't pull the control module!!! I have everything else, though, and the good part is that it was running when it came into the yard. Of course, the yard is an hour away from my house, and I can only really go out there when my mechanic is making a trip. Anyone have any ideas where I might source one on the very cheap? No pick n pulls here in Austin, unfortunatly... Or should I bug my mechanic to see about running back out there to grab the one thing I forgot?

Guest incalescence

I don't know how I feel about that. It has been sounding like working with the VR Conditioner hasn't been the most fun in the world, as I was originally considering going with a locked VR dizzy. I was following naviathan's thread pretty closely to see what he found out, but it looks like that halted for the most part after his bad news.

I have a few extra EDIS6 modules. I'm hoping to get all the spare parts I have up on ebay later this week. I know I paid $15 for one of them on ebay when I originally was purchasing, before I pulled a few from a yard. I could sell you one for that with a harness for it as well if I can find that. Plus whatever the shipping ends up being