HybridZ

250 GTO Photo's and ?

Guest 250 GTO

Guest 250 GTO

Would anyone know who the builder of this 250 GTO ? I think this was a ground up and not on a Z car. I was looking at buying this a while back and forgot who the builder was. For some reason I think he lived in Texas or Ca. .

Thanks . Also I was think of sell my mold for the trunk lid if anyone is interested. I built my trunk lid out of aluminum and the still have the form for it .

250 gto build_thumb.jpg

yup, I am pretty sure that I know which car that is, was a ground up on a 250 Ferrari chassis. If it's that one then I tried to buy that car years ago a couple times. There's also similar cat with Corvette suspension that Lynn has which has the aluminum body, but the roof, door structures and windshield are still Z parts.

best of luck!

Michelle

Guest 250 GTO

Hi Michelle do you know if anyone or company is reproducing this car from the ground up . I have the rhino gt kit but I am not happy with the front of the car. The hood is too long like all the other kits I have seen. I was thinking about having a front end and hood built from scratch, but the cost is too high. The only other thing I can think of is if you would know of a company that would have a front end that looks closer to the original (shorter hood and the door behind the D scoops ) ?

Thanks

Daniel

Hi Michelle do you know if anyone or company is reproducing this car from the ground up . I have the rhino gt kit but I am not happy with the front of the car. The hood is too long like all the other kits I have seen. I was thinking about having a front end and hood built from scratch, but the cost is too high. The only other thing I can think of is if you would know of a company that would have a front end that looks closer to the original (shorter hood and the door behind the D scoops ) ?

Thanks

Daniel

no one does it - just do like we did - glass it all together and recut it! :)

Chelle