HybridZ

David Vizard SBC book needed.

• Administrators

Fella’s,

A few years back I loaned out some of my SBC books which have since disappeared. In trying to replace them recently, I have been able to replace them all but this one. If anyone has this book written by "David Vizard" in their library and is willing to part with it for a nominal fee, drop me a PM.

"How to Build & Modify Chevrolet Small-Block V-8 Pistons, Rods & Crankshafts" by David Vizard.

Vizardblock.jpg

Thank you,

Paul

That book has taught me a few things, but sadly it is no longer in print or quite rare or something ...hence the high price. When I bought mine on Amazon there were only two copies left. As soon as I bought mine, the price shot up to 400$ for the very last book. Price has come down now because more are available. You say it's expensive but I actually paid more for mine. This book is not about increasing output with bolt-on's but more about prepping and choosing the right parts(so no, you won't learn how to increase hp from this book). However, if you want to know more about engine bottom end prep then this book is worth having/collecting. Sorry BRAAP I won't part with mine, but I want to say get the book back now, even at 150$ it is still cheaper than the price I paid for it....