HybridZ

smoothed out my coil cover

scottyMIz

thought about doing that or making one that has rb25det cut out of the metal to let the heat out but still look nice. i thought about maybe making a back plate so you can't see the coils or wiring but still lets heat out, have to post pics of your finned one i wanna see it

Scotty, I know this is off topc, But what Kind of fuel mileage have you been getting?

I took my car to and from work a few times not and seem to be getting around 25mpg with a little messing around. Oh and the speedo is dead nuts on right now with your gps, 75 at 3k rpm with a 3.90 diff. 3.70 going in this weekend. Unless you want to go to the track still.

i'm putting the 3.90 in mine today too. I only know that i was getting about 22mpg on the trip to grand rapids since i have to odometer i cant keep track of my mpg unless i had the gps ;) I definately want to go to the track next weekend cuz this weekend is getting the car ready. I want to tune a bit more if i can and make sure my trigger angle is where i usually set it at. It was stumbling last night in second gear at about 3k to 4 k after that she ran like a raped ape. I noticed something the last few days that it didn't do until i got back from grand rapids. Now the car lites the tires up in first when the boost hits full, i either didn't realize it before or maybe the clutch is finally breaking in :D