HybridZ

2-piece timing cover

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So what's the scoop on the Edelbrock cover? A past post said pparaska would give an update on his experiences when available. Mark me down as another Proform disgruntled user. Was it effective?

Guys, I'm in the throws of putting bodywork on the car to get it painted and haven't touched the cover issue. But I can see already that some "mods" will be necessary - it has a few little paths for leaks as I can see right out of the box.

Owen, I posted the gage calibration stuff in a response to your post last week. I should have emailed you. Anyway, the write-up, etc. is at:

http://members.home.net/pparaska/gagecalibration.htm

I know of another "promise for info" that I made a long time ago that should get worked out in the next few months - Toyota Corolla Mirror install.

Like I need any more deadlines! wink.gif

------------------

Pete Paraska - 73 540Z - Marathon Z Project

pparaska@home.com

Pete's V8 Datsun 240Z Pages

Guest Anonymous

Not knowing for sure where it will post I'll try here. I guess the follow on question is for anyone who is using a two piece that they are satisfied with as the next step up from the Edelbrock that I've been able to find is the Comp Cams which, if I remember correctly, is close to $220, and it appears to be designed similarly to the Edelbrock.