HybridZ

Need a few things

AKWIKZ

Guys,

I seem to be missing a few parts and was hoping someone might have spares. This is all for an RB26. I need one of the reducer fittings that feeds water into the turbos. The hard water lines go into these reducer/adapters which thread into the turbos. I can take a picture if my description is not accurate enough. I also need an exhaust collector. A stock one will do but would rather an after market one if possible. I have a month left to finish this swap and any help is appreciated.

Brian

tell me which part it is on these pictures, and what year the engine is from, and I can get you the full part number.

Any nissan dealership can order it if you pressure them to check on their online parts warehouse. Or you could order it from courtesy nissan parts in some cases.

ScreenCapture_105.jpgScreenCapture_104.jpgScreenCapture_103.jpgScreenCapture_102.jpgScreenCapture_101.jpgScreenCapture_100.jpgScreenCapture_99.jpg

R32 RB26DETT Parts numbers:

15191-05U11 Bolt-eye, Water Tube (2 per vehicle)

15193-03E00 Gasket- Eye Bolt (12 per vehicle *used in more than one place*)

Same on R33 and R34 RB26DETT. not the same on RB25DET's

the 15193-03E00 number is available from courtesy parts, and also cross-references with part number 15188-AZ32T which is "Eye Bolt gasket for Z32 TT Water Inlet Tube Assembly"The eye-bolt itself should be available at a nissan dealership. Just keep forcing them and telling them that if one nissan dealership can do it, any one can.

EDIT:

http://www.getjdmcars.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=99_68_85&products_id=633

It's listed on this website. Contact them, they should have it :)

Let me know if you need anything else :D

you still have not listed the model of the skyline it came from, as they used different injector styles, so I need to know which chassis it was pulled from as well as where this relay is located and where it goes in whatever box it plugs into.

there isnt enough of the english language presented in the diagrams to tell me which is which.

i can post them later

Here's the page I took a screen-shot of, below.

The GREEN are what I think you're looking for.

The BLUE item is another o-ring that you may need.

ScreenCapture_103.jpg

11603G becomes 16636-V5000 Insulator-Injector

11603F becomes 16636-78A00 Insulator-Injector

16412F becomes 16618-78A00 Seal-O Ring

Each are 6 per vehicle, and are for the R33 GT-R head.

The following is in reference to the picture below.

Relay on the left of square E:

25224L becomes 25230-79964 Relay

25224CB becomes 25230-79971 as well as 25230-79971 Relay

There is no indication regarding the difference of either CB relay that is readable in any sense through the FAST system, as it's mostly Japanese as well as garbled text. My advice is to get both relays if they're not expensive, or special order. That way you can return the ones that do not work.

Relay under the ECU on square C:

25224M becomes NO PART NUMBER AVAILABLE

ScreenCapture_104.jpg