HybridZ

Need a few things

AKWIKZ

Allright. I was able to get everything except for the eye bolt. Apparently the Z32 uses a banjo fitting instead of the adapter the GT-R uses. So, does anyone here have a spare set of turbos that might have one of these they can part with? It is a pretty simple looking thing. More or less a hard line adapter into the turbo. My next step might need to be Earls fittings or something. Anyone, anyone?

Brian

Allright. I was able to get everything except for the eye bolt. Apparently the Z32 uses a banjo fitting instead of the adapter the GT-R uses. So, does anyone here have a spare set of turbos that might have one of these they can part with? It is a pretty simple looking thing. More or less a hard line adapter into the turbo. My next step might need to be Earls fittings or something. Anyone, anyone?

Brian

Hi Brian,

Glad all the parts number worked out =)

Did you try both part numbers that I provided for the eye bolt? remember, I cross referenced it to the Z32 one that they had listed @ courtesy nissan. Have you tried the very first one I listed?

If you want, I could call up my Parts guy tomorrow and see if he can get them. But it takes a little while for the parts to come in. say around 3 to 4 weeks. =(

Regardless of whether you can wait that long, i'm going to see if he has access to them, and I'll post what I find here.

check a fastener place, they should have some close alternatives.

Raff