HybridZ

ebay seller alert

VernonZ

Hello fellow Zers,

Just wanted to alert everyone to this seller savtyme( 4524). I would not recommend this seller (long story), He threatens you with negative feedback if you don't give him anything other than a positive feedback regardless of the quality of the mechandise or service. It was just not a positive experience. I gave a neutral simply because it took so long to receive the item nothing personal

Here is my feedback:

Received item intact and without damage,it just took so long (2 mos) from Canada

Here is the negative feedback he left me:

July 3rd to Sept 3rd 2 Mths LAIR!Payment Took 2wks To Arrive?POOR EBAYER!CAUTION

I just wanted everyone to be wary of this seller.

VernonZ

There are many that act that way, I use http://www.toolhaus.org to check them out. He does have a pattern as toolhaus shows. So many of these sellers hold you hostage with feedback. I feel once a buyer pays for a item I sold to him that his feed back is earned and I give it at that point. You can always go back and add to the feedback you give.

There are many that act that way, I use www.toolhaus.org to check them out. He does have a pattern as toolhaus shows. So many of these sellers hold you hostage with feedback. I feel once a buyer pays for a item I sold to him that his feed back is earned and I give it at that point. You can always go back and add to the feedback you give.

Thanks Dave, I will use that the next time I decide to bid on an item on ebay. Yes that is the way I feel also, in addition to the fact that I was never rude or derogatory towards him. He called me a liar and a poor ebayer, and I never met the man.

You really should contact ebay customer support and let them know about this guy, it looks like he posts the same type of comments about everyone. Dont tell ebay what to do, just suggest that they have somebody look at this user, they're usually pretty good about getting the crappy ones off in situations like that.