HybridZ

Z31 digital dash

Guest Zenith

Ok, so i'm a new guy but i have done the searching etc but can't seem to come up with relevant info (as you guys modd everything) and i'm just hopping for a fix :) as the title suggests i've got a 84 Z31 with the digital dash. the dash end everything works fine even the tacho works but...the torque gauge (the bar/line moving vertical on the Tacho area) stays at the top as if to suggest no signal or i'v got full torque at idle?

now the Nissan workshop manual has a Troubleshoot for the tacho error however is just for the tacho itself and suggests many options to look at for a fix if the "tacho's" not working.

a point in the right direction of sensor what controls the torque gauge would be ultimatly helpfull. as far as i can gather its going to be a vacume line not connected somewhere or incorreclty connected (just completed a full rebuild, new loom extractors and just a stainless steel pipe to replace the origional intake prior the T/B) so i'm sorting out one thing after another.

(obviously i can live with out this part of the gauge) but its for "da chicks" :mrgreen: i'd rather have more working than less on my car.

i'll get around to the introduction thing and post up some pics at a later date.

thanks

Steve.