HybridZ

Just a heads up, my 240z going for sale soon

Poundz9oh9

Just figured I'd give a heads up guys .... I'm gonna Ebay the Z probably starting this weekend. Just have to put it back together. I'll post a link when I get her listed. It'll be sad to see her go ... but there's other priorities now ......

Unless somebody wants to loan me about 6 grand with the Z as collateral (to be kept in your possession) for the next few years .....

Marcus for that price I think you'll be kissing it good bye :(

Well you called that one brother. For the first time in about 5 years .....I'm Z-less... and will be for another 3-4 :fmad:

Such a cool car too :-( Too bad...

Davy

Oh, I kept a lot of spare parts .... and will DEFINATELY build better in a few years!!

Hate to say I told you so :( Somebody got a sweet car. I saw your **Sold** signature before I saw this post, felt like a kick in the gut.

Don't be a stranger around here and best wishes on your families' move to Hawaii. If you ever get around this way again look me up.

David

Honestly, I have full iintentions to getting back to this area when we get back and will definately keep in touch. I did save a lot of my spare parts as well, just to make sure I've got a reason to build another Z, gotta have somewhere for those parts to go. I hardly doubt I'll be away from the site too much though, still a good source of information about cars in general, let alone Z's, and the people have been great......

The car will be in the Springfield area by the way, so I doubt it's the last you'll see of it.

Me = new owner.. Ya the I registered a few days ago to try and answer some of my questions before buying the car. I heard this site has alot of info on it, so I will be on here often. I love the 70's Z's always haved just waited to buy the right one. It will definatly be active around springfield. But for now I need to finish a few things and get it ready for paint. It will be Silver still but will have less blemishes:-P. Thanks marcus for the great car, it drives and runs great! Just got to get the tags tomarrow.. Im definatly going to do the rear cv conversion I just need some time to look for the info I need to move on with it.