HybridZ

Small Skyline parts ordering, last call

Careless

I have a set of skyline parts that I'm picking up (the list of stuff that I will be categorizing and taking pictures of, so you guys can freshen up your blocks).

I've ordered a set of fairly cheap parts for another member here, and I'll gladly do the same for anyone else if they can let me know what they want by Friday before 5pm, Eastern Time.

Nothing overly expensive, please, as I'm using my credit card to buy it.

Note: These are special order items, and I'd like to deal with only people who KNOW that they want these parts, and aren't shopping around for them elsewhere while they're on order.

They take 2 to 4 weeks for delivery, so if you can wait, I can order them. But no seriously expensive stuff, please. I can't afford to be burned on parts that are not specific to my build. Chances are you guys would be buying parts that are of no use to me anyways. I don't want to dig myself into debt, you know how it is. :iospalo:

So PM me if you need something from Japan Nissan at net price, and I'll see what I can do.

(btw, net pricing is between cost and list pricing. cost being the dealerships stock purchasing price, and list being the price that the average joe will acquire the items for).

Things like oil pumps and n1 gear are cheaper from Nismoparts.com, so get'm there if you really want them. But small parts that are not listed, I can get. other stuff, please go online. :windows:

I may extend my offer to Monday 5pm depending on how quickly I can find parts numbers for you (if need be) through the FAST system, and how quickly we communicate.

Just showing some appreciation for everyone elses hard work at keeping this site on the top of my bookmarks list :cool:

can you find a price for r32 gtr projector headligts and front fenders?

Those would be high-dollar items, and I'm willing to bet you can find a parts dealer or car importer who can get those for you.

Have you tried Ebay? I know there's a company who sells this stuff on ebay... it stars with a J (JnR i think?)

One headlight would be more than the entire list of items I'm ordering for myself.

If you need things like bolts and plugs and dowels or just small hard to find items that aren't expensive, but would make life easier... that's what I can get.

I'm willing to bet that the price of a R32 GTR front fender from Nissan will be the same price as two from an importer.

I'll write it down and ask him for the price, but I don't think I'll order it. But I'll call to see what answers I get for that item.