HybridZ

HELP!!!! NEED a 280ZX-T BW T5

texis30O

I am in desperate need of a new tranny. Mine has bit the DUST!!!!!! ( or exploded) I am looking for a 82-83 280ZX-T T5.....I am in the houston area....anyone point me in the right direction?

I have two options....buy a 280 tranny or put a new clutch in the one I currently have and PRAY it will hold together.......I am not sure what to do. I am leaning twords buying a 280 tranny but I am not sure of the pricing on them of the avalibility. I have to wait till Mon to start calling salvage yard to see if there are any avalible here in the HOUSTON area...

12 strokes and no pokes..........lol....someone has to know where I can get one. I am up early cause I can't FREAKIN" SLEEP!!!!!!I am going to start searching around town this morning and see what my dad's old contacts can come up with........

What about a rebuild kit from www.drivetrain.com, on a T5 that is currently bad? Think that the kit would hold up? Anyone know what the costs would be to get the tranny? Clutch? Flywheel?

I am in desperate need of a new tranny. Mine has bit the DUST!!!!!! ( or exploded) I am looking for a 82-83 280ZX-T T5.....I am in the houston area....anyone point me in the right direction?

I have two options....buy a 280 tranny or put a new clutch in the one I currently have and PRAY it will hold together.......I am not sure what to do. I am leaning twords buying a 280 tranny but I am not sure of the pricing on them of the avalibility. I have to wait till Mon to start calling salvage yard to see if there are any avalible here in the HOUSTON area...

how much are you looking pay for one and do you need any other drivetrain parts? i can ask around town here in the memphis area.