HybridZ

Is anyone running MSII-Extra Yet?

Paul260z

I'm starting to think that maybe we need different threads for MS-I and MS-II. The maps and settings thread is great, but it takes forever to find someone who's posted and MS-2 map. You start throwing in the MS2-E stuff and the thread is going to be ridiculously crowded.

here is the latest tune on my car. It is a little rough but its a good starting point, it will work in beta 9 and beta 10. Seems to run beter in beta9 but im using the launch control in beta10.

I will post more on my website as I get them done.

This is for MSII-Extra Beta9, Im using stock Injectors, Stock turbo, MSD6AL, all of the boost, launch, Ect settings are turned off.

I am using most of the extra settings as I have the Error* board so if there is anty questions about those settings feel free to ask.

Hope this helps anyone thats trying this out.

good fall back MSII-extra beta9 10-3-07.rar

Try the one above it is the msq file im running in my car and MSII-Extra-Beta10. It runs okay needs some work, just remember to Change the trigger offset and other basic things that will change from car to car.

Remember to becarefull as this is a Beta version.