HybridZ

240sx Tps??

onefast87

hey guys, i bought a TPS from a 240sx and it has the stock 3 wire plug, with another plug comming off of it. im also getting really weird readings in megatune. its giving me numbers in the 1000's, and when driving, my TPS gauge gets pegged and keep going up until i let off completely.

does anyone have a diagram on how to install this thing.

i have the tps all wired in and was working perfectly in megatune.

now my car has become undriveable. all it does is sputter and rev up slowly, it makes 8 PSI before even 2500rpm. i dont get it.can anyone elaborate on this?

also when reving the accell and decel flash on and off.my car runs great idling, it revs up smoothly, but once under load it becomes not driveable.

someone please help me

Sounds like you have some more tuning to do.

I've had many problems with my 240SX TPS. It never stays calibrated. The readings constantly float at both ends like it's moving when it's not. Sitting at idle it will creep up slowly in resistance. I don't know what the deal is. My MS works great on the stim, but I've been through 3 240SX TPS sensors and they all do the same thing.

my setup is an 87 300zx Turbo

MSII V3.0 +4 bar

stock 260cc injectors

im using the cas sensor from an 87 300zx

heres a pic of my spark map.

newsparkmap.jpg

after alot of messing around i managed to get the car going better then ever, only im having a major glitch between 2200 and 2500rpm,i think im having problems with the Accel wizard.

ill report back after some more messing around