HybridZ

Anyone have a junk companion flange lying around?

Cable

I know this isn't the ideal place to ask, but since this could benefit other Z owners I figured why not.

Anyway, I wondered if any of you guys have an actual companion flange from a '70-'78 Z car lying around?

I am interested in having a local machinist start a limited run of adapters that will allow the use of the stock companion flange and bolt to inter CV's from a Q45/300ztt. This will hopefully be a lower cost option for those who want to do the Q45/300ztt CV swap.

The companion flange would be used as a template for the adapters, so even if the splines are stripped out it wouldn't matter because I am only interested in the bolt pattern and inter hub centric locater for the adapters to center on.

I have a pair of them currently in my Z, but didn't want to tear it down just to have it not running so I can have the template for the adapters.

I am willing to buy one, just let me know how much with shipping to Bakersfield, Ca. 93313.

Thanks again guys!!