HybridZ

ArizonaZ Billet diff brace & sway bar

kev240z

I just installed a Suspension Techniques rear mount sway bar to the AZC billet rear diff mounts. I am using 300ZX TT CV joints and the fit seems to be okay. The sway bar does not hit the CV joints and boots when the car is sitting on the ground. The sway bard does hit when the suspension is at full droop, but this should not be problem.

I haven't driven the car yet, so stay tuned for more info. I do believe that others on this site have installed the Suspension Techniques rear bar/AZC billet brace combo with success.

Tom

kev240Z,

I should add that I have not made any modifications to the end links at this point. I am also using Modern Motor Sports Lower Control Arms which may help the fit. I'll try to post some pics later today.

Tom

Tom, Pics and your input after installing would be way cool!!!

Brian

Brian,

I keep forgetting my camera at work, so please forgive me not posting pics of my rear bar setup. I'll do it this weekend.

Yes, the Suspension Techniques rear bar (PN 51075) is specifically made to be rear mounted and the AZC Billet Diff mount has provisions for this bar. You can see this set up on the Arizona Zcar website.

Tom