HybridZ

Looking to purchase header for my 3.1 (and other questions)...

Regulatori

I have a mildly tuned 3.1 stroker (high 9s cr, mild cam, triple Mikuni 44s, no headwork) with an old MSA header in my 240z. I was wanting to go with the Nissan Competition 1-3/4" header but after ordering it from nissanparts.com, I find out it's no longer available. I've tried emailing Rebello but I haven't heard back from them. Does anyone know of another online dealer that carries this header? Do I have any other options?

I did a search and people here told another member with a 3.1 stroker to go with 1-5/8" primaries. I have plenty of mid range already but the engine definitely dies in the higher revs...so I'm thinking the 1-3/4" might better.

I would like to spend less than $500 if possible...the Stahl's are nice but I just don't have the cash for one. Thanks

thanks for the replies. I should have been a bit more detailed though. I bought the car after it was sitting for awhile...and the MSA header is in pretty bad shape (rusted, small leak, etc..)

I'm also going to be doing some work to the engine early next year...I'm going with a lot more aggressive cam and headwork. So the header I purchase now is going to something to replace the piece of crap now and also go well with the upcoming setup. The exhaust tubing is rusty too so I figured might as well replace everything at once (header and exhaust).

I'm kind of set on the Nissan racing header because it has large primaries and still only costs $350...I was just seeing if there were any other options.