HybridZ

another motor problem...UGH!!!

ok heres the deal, i had a nasty stuttering problem when revving, i fixed that, it turned out to be a silly vacuum leak. well, this current problem began with the coolant not flowing, i had blown out all the coolant passageways and all, i came down to the conclusion that it had to have been the radiator being that it is 30 years old(77 280z). so, i opted for the AZC performance radiator as i was going to be using it at a later time anyway. well, in order to install this radiator a major alteration of the intake piping is a must. so, i cut the air regulator line and put a filter on it, next i rigged up a new intake piping system with the AFM pointing out the hole where most turbo guys run their intercooler piping. got everything back together, went to fire it up and it would rev to 1500 rpm and shut off, unless i gave it gas but if i let off it would then shut off. so the next weekend i redid the intake piping thinking it had to have been a problem with airflow to the airflow regulator, got everything back together as close to stock as possibly. start it up, same problem. got to messing with it some more thinking maybe something loose or what not, no. now the car won't start at all. i took it to the only local import shop that'll work on it and after a week of looking it over, they can't figure it out for themselves...anybody got any ideas? thanks