HybridZ

After market suspension

Guest silverbullet

Hello stock 76 280z, I am no expert so I won't try to answer your question but I think the reason you are not getting any bites to your question is that you have to be more specific as to what you want answered, "what is the best" leaves too much open, there are some pretty savvy suspension people here, maybe re-phrase your question and try again. I have a stock 77-280 and I desperately need a new suspension also, I am pretty set on going with Tokiko illumina strut cartridges and Tokiko springs with all urethane bushings, strut tower braces and an aftermarket anti-sway bar kit, good luck :D

Just my $0.02 - I like the stock suspension. I am using stock antisway bars and an aluminum bushing T/C kit, along with urethane bar and steering rack bushings. I have Eibach progressive springs that slightly lower my '78. Other than that, I am stock, and I love the way the car handles on the street and the road course. I don't think you can "improve" it much and still have the street-ability. You can always slam it and put stiff springs for the ultimate handling on an autocross or road course, but it'll jar your fillings loose on the street.