HybridZ

Flywheel size of RB26 and RB25

TurboSouthAfrican

I have a RB26 with 25 tranny in it. My clutch went south but I do not know if the flywheel is from the 25 or the 26? I have heard of some guys running a RB25 clutch and flywheel with a RB25 starter on the 26 motor, or do I just have all the facts messed up here. Are they interchangeable? Is there a chart with size of the ring gears or spline counts somewhere? I need to order a clutch but I am hesitant to order the wrong thing, please help.

Thanks Larry

You can use an N/A Z32 clutch casing and friction plate on an RB25 and 26 flywheel, as it will bolt in, so my guess is that the same clutch casings that work on the 26 will work on the 25.

But get a 25 one cause you have a 25 transmission.

Atleast that's what I would do if you were in a serious crunch. or else, try and do some google searches, you'll find it on nico.com, freshalloy.com, or zilvia.net or something, im sure!

You can use an N/A Z32 clutch casing and friction plate on an RB25 and 26 flywheel, as it will bolt in, so my guess is that the same clutch casings that work on the 26 will work on the 25.

But get a 25 one cause you have a 25 transmission.

Atleast that's what I would do if you were in a serious crunch. or else, try and do some google searches, you'll find it on nico.com, freshalloy.com, or zilvia.net or something, im sure!

Thanks for the help