HybridZ

R200 4.375:1 LSD Value?

rudypoochris

I am trying to find out what a longnose R200 LSD with a 4.375:1 ratio is worth? Any information would be very appreciated.

I currently have one dissasembled and just found out it will cost around $250 in parts to put it back together and adjust it and +/- $200 in labor. Thats all fine, but the ratio is too steep for me, so I am trying to get an estimate on its value. Thanks!

I am trying to find out what a longnose R200 LSD with a 4.375:1 ratio is worth? Any information would be very appreciated.

I currently have one dissasembled and just found out it will cost around $250 in parts to put it back together and adjust it and +/- $200 in labor. Thats all fine, but the ratio is too steep for me, so I am trying to get an estimate on its value. Thanks!

Its worth something to some one that needs a taller ratio. I've had those before and sold them. The ones I had came from a R31 skyline.

If it was ready to install, and on egay, I see it selling in the $450 - $600 range....

Its hard to place a value on it as is...... :hs: