auxilary

What do I do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do I do?

• Small claims court
    • Credit card resolution
    • Try to get refund from owner
    • Try to get owner to fix the issue for the 3rd time

oh, those parties that know which shop and owner that I'm talking about, please don't mention the name and keep it to yourselves

thanks

The heck with that Alex! The kindest thing you can do for the guys here, and everyone else, is to expose this fraud.

His warranty is useless. He's mad at you because you showed him his shoddy work. He'll never fix it, even if it falls off the car.

Through it away, cut your losses and start over. I know it hurts to hear that but you are pioneering. There is always a lot that kind of thing with custom work.

Now name this scumbag for the sake of other potential victims.

On the initial contract I had him sign after his first screw up, I wrote in "_______ will reconstruct the downpipe on __________ '240z 13b-turbo rotary conversion, using stainless steel piping and materials"

Thats all you need to win your CC dispute. Hopefully you paid with VISA or even better AMEX.

- Greg -

I paid with visa. I just want the equivalent what it will cost to rebuild the downpipe correctly. There are about $200 in materials worth used (bends, plugs, flanges), and about $300-400 in labor. I didn't pay for the materials with visa (it was ordered online long time ago through paypal, and the only way i can collect hardware money is through small claims)