HybridZ

Nissan Skyline DR30 Cv's into r200.

01vincer6

I remember finding a post on here with pictures and measurments of different Cv's. What I need to know is will the Nissan Skyline DR30 cv's work in a 71 240z with the longnose r200 lsd from the 300zxt with the use of the Modernmotorsport companion flanges? Or are they different in length than the 280zxt cv's?

I remember finding a post on here with pictures and measurments of different Cv's. What I need to know is will the Nissan Skyline DR30 cv's work in a 71 240z with the longnose r200 lsd from the 300zxt with the use of the Modernmotorsport companion flanges? Or are they different in length than the 280zxt cv's?

I have a pair of each in my shop. I will measure them tomorrow (Sun.) and report the findings here....

Still waiting on J. Soileau's response.

The CV's I have that came off a R31 has the 4 bolt flange that mates to the wheel side flange.

Mine measure

21"

20 3/4"

measurement taken with shafts in the natural extended position, just lying on the work bench. Measured from flat surface that mates to companion flange, to the tip of the splined stub shaft that goes inside the diff.

I did not try to measure them in the compressed position...