HybridZ

I'm BACK! With a $600 280z (56k HA)

MY 1000!!! POST IS ABOUT A NEW Z CAR:flamedevi Well i've been looking for awhile and stumbled across this one. I was looking for a 240z, 260z but when he told me how much he wanted I couldn't pass it up. When I bought it a cam shim had broken so a rocker arm slipped off. After I fixed that and put new injector connectors on its running great. It still has lots of little things to fix but its good to be back in a z.

Funny thing is I don't miss my low 12 second gto as much as I thought. Other the fume problem (which i'm fixing this weekend) I actually enjoy cruising around with this car more. Mostly because of its crappy aerodynamics since I don't have huge amounts of wind coming in the windows when they are rolled down. I'm planning another l28et but first its supsension, brakes, and body work. It will definetly be ready for DNI.:burnout: I'm putting megasquirt on it this weekend and ordering lots of bushings and suspension parts. This is my first time driving a stock l28 motor and its peppier than I thought. I'm guessing high 15's. (ok i've done intake, exhaust, timing, and removed some weight) This is the pictures the guy took i'll take some after the suspension goes on and I fixed a few things.

ext5.jpg

ext4.jpg

ext6.jpg

ext21.jpg

INT.jpg

int4.jpg

int2.jpg

Floor1.jpg

ext3.jpg