HybridZ

Drafting Services for All

zeewhiz

Hey guys,

I figured I would offer any of you guys my services.... I am a draftsman by profession, and I have Solidworks 2005 on my home PC. I am willing to make professional drawings of your fabbed parts, along with 3D models of the parts or assemblies. You could either send me a hand drawn sketch, or if you have already fabbed one up, you could send me a part, and I'll make the drawing, then send it back to you. This would work out great if you wanted to send a nice drawing to a machine shop, or if you wanted to go into production with a certain piece. There would be a minimal fee, based on the complexity of the part. I would also be willing to trade out my service for a discount on your part once it is made. I'm sure it will make my 85T happy..... I will also be posting this up on other Z sites as well, just in case someone goes to one site and not the others. If you need something, just PM me. I hope this was the right place to put this. Im not trying to make a business out of it, just want to help out those who share the passion.

Thanks ya'll,

Matt

I have no idea why it's so small (the text I mean).... thanks for the "welcoming" to the site. I've been trolling around here for almost 3 years now, and used to have an S30 that I was restoring. I got hard out for money and sold it (through this site, i might add). I now have a Z31 as my project car, and I must say, its nice to have one I can drive while I work on it! Im still in love with S30's though, and honestly, If its a Z, I love it...