HybridZ

Attn Katman

I live in Marietta also, and am in the process of disassembling my ’75 in anticipation of putting in new floor pans and doing bodywork. I am 48 and feeling the need for some fun other than my ’83 turbo, so am going to stuff in a small block.

I would like to have a rollcage and have researched all your posts, but have not been able to find anyone who has posted the article on an ITS rollcage, even though I know someone has offered.

I would be willing to post this on a site that AT&T says I have coming as part of my broadband internet connection fees.

I personally can’t wait to get started on this project, and wouldn’t mind chatting with you sometime.

I’m sure you stay busy, so I won’t hold my breath.

If you could recommend someone who can aid/design/install a good street-type cage – not pure ITS as I want passenger capability, I would certainly appreciate it.

I don’t mind spending money, but I do mind wasting it.

I tried using the email address here on HybridZ but it got returned -connection refused (after 83 hours).

Thanks for your help

smile.gif

Brad

Right Click and Save Picture As xxxx.

I didn't want to waste bandwidth for displaying the article.

You can save it and then open it on your machine.

If ya'll want I can increase the size so all you have to do is read...But the non-broadband people might take a while to load...