HybridZ

Unable to post

tfreer85

Hey admins, I keep getting this error message when trying to post. Its happened several times now, I've cleared all my caches, I've cleared history, logged out, logged in, shut down the browser. Any clue why I regularly get this message when trying to post replies?

"vBulletin Message

tfreer85, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Thanks

Tyson

• Administrators

Tyson,

Not sure if this helps or not, but if you try to reply to a thread that is locked, i.e. most threads in the tool shed, you’ll get that error message. Also, the Member’s projects forum as the only person that can reply to those posts is the original poster.

Another situation that happens on rare occasions is if you open a thread and try to reply to it, and one of the admins either locks that thread or moves that thread before you click the “submit” button, you’ll get that error message.

Paul Ruschman

HybridZ staff