HybridZ

searching for one S30 240z

Hi i saved already about 5000€ thats more then $ but i think here in europe is not same like in us! yes u spell in right its a realy smal town ! but not far away is a big city with aiport called (Frankfurt am Main) i live in ne north in Hamburg! thanks 4 ur reply i hope i will found somon in europe who sell them !

by the way jason if i can help becaus of ur family then tell me !

Hello!

As far as I know, there are no dedicated Z importers in continental Europe, but a few weeks ago Frank280ZX (he lives in the Netherlands) mentioned something about importing rustfree S30s from the States. Maybe you should send him a PM and find out what you should do? :)

Good luck!

Tony

Jason must have a completely different mental picture of a car in mind... than I do, when it is described as "..a perfect one, with nice paint, nice interior and such.."

For a 240-Z in far less than "perfect" condition - but still having nice paint, a nice interior and such I'd expect to pay closer to $7.5K..... might find a 260Z or 280Z in that condition for $5K somewhere West of the Mississippi here in the U.S.

Unless they have been fully restored - I doubt you will find a 240Z with "no" rust, you might find a 280Z that hasn't rusted though yet..... for that price... but it is getting harder and harder to find them for sale.

In my mind, a "nice" S30 in good running condition is in the $7,500.00 to $12,000.00 range..

I guess "nice" means different things to different people. If you buy an S30 for $5K, you can expect to put an additional $5K into it - before you are happy with it....

FWIW,

Carl B.

Carl Beck

Clearwater, FL USA

http://ZHome.com