HybridZ

Re4r03a Transmission to RB25DET compatibility question...

sd240z

this box the Re4r03a came in the skyline....it also came in the TT 300zx. I'm wondering if just swapping out the bell housing and it would mate up. I've got a few quotes on the Skyline AT....$650 +.

If these are at my local junk yard and would work life would be so much better.

this box the Re4r03a came in the skyline....it also came in the TT 300zx. I'm wondering if just swapping out the bell housing and it would mate up. I've got a few quotes on the Skyline AT....$650 +.

If these are at my local junk yard and would work life would be so much better.

$650.00 for a Skyline automatic is a bit much. Someone is trying to make a quick buck.

I have an automatic from a RB25 sitting on the side of the house. It has been there for a few years. My thought was to do the opposite of your idea. I was going to swap the bell housing and install it my 1990 300ZX.

went to the junk yard today and found several q45 trans....haven't pulled one yet. I don't have the bell housing to swap out. I'd be interested in your skyline bell housing or the whole trans. The skyline AT that you have..is it the Re4r01a?? Let me know. Thanks

went to the junk yard today and found several q45 trans....haven't pulled one yet. I don't have the bell housing to swap out. I'd be interested in your skyline bell housing or the whole trans. The skyline AT that you have..is it the Re4r01a?? Let me know. Thanks

Maybe you guys can trade bellhousings? He seems to want the z32 bell!

Let us know what happens. What kind of HP can you stick into a z32 auto.

Evan